21 March 2011

Babies, Babies Everywhere!



Oh. My. Goodness. This past week at least 4 of my family/friends found out they were pregnant. That brings the total to something like 38. (Ok, maybe not, but close enough!) Everyone I know is either pregnant, trying to conceive or just had a baby. I love kids, I do, I even want a few (twin girls...get all the pregnant stuff out of the way and give us our two kiddos and we'll be done) but there are so many things that I want to do first!

My baby bucket list--in pictures:

World Traveler
Ok, more like travel overseas at least once.


Purchase a home with the hubby
(becoming a reality soon)

Lose 45 more lbs
This is about 18 lbs down, I'm now ALMOST down 21 lbs and I have about 45 more to go! 

Have more girl's nights OR just get out more in general with the hubby!

road trip!!

Girls only trip to Vegas 
(I have no idea who these girls are) 

Trip to Vegas with my hubby



Ok. Ok....before I get too carried away I should stop...at this point we won't be having kids until we're 40...and that's a little too far away for my tastes! 

In all seriousness pregnancy is all over the place and I do love to see it, I just need to keep reminding myself of the things I still want to do and not get caught up in the blue and pink world of babydom...it's very easy to sit around on Facebook and see all the pregnant ladies or the cute little newborns and think "why aren't we having kids now??" We aren't having kids now because we know when we'll be ready...and that time is definitely not now. 








No comments:

Post a Comment